2008年11月19日 星期三

In 9 days.


While planes were flying cross the sky.
Sunshine was shining in my eye.
Sretcheing out my hand for the flight.
Caught the wings, pretended I could follow one.

While a plane flying cross the sky.
Shining sunshine beats my eyes.
Waving my hand to say goodbye.
Waiting for the next time.

As the plane flying cross the sky.
Shining sunshine glistening on the coast line.
Cunning tears climbing up on my eye.
Stay in slience, looking for the moment goes by.


--

Finally, It's time to go home, and face on the reality as well.
7 months... Whether it's long or short?
I was homesick all the time. I was hoping the time just flies faster.
I did envy everyone who go back home.
When my time is coming soon, but how can I feel so hard to pass by.
Birds, Trees, houses, shops, beachs, the largoon, BBQ areas, people, and English, Japanese, Korean, German... everything are going to out of my side.
I was so surprised about these, also ever so bored about them.
Then everything are last time...
"see you" become the most difficult sound to pronounce.
My friends, Don't do anything. Stay where you are.
Don't go to the airport with me.
Let me be a tough guy. OK?


Eddie in 9 days~~

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

I think you would miss Australia after you go back to Taiwan.
Please don't forget your Taiwanese friends in Cairns.

ED. Wang 提到...

I already start missing Cairns.
As I said to you before, Cairns still is the best city I've been to in Australia, even through I had slept with hundreds of bedbugs.
Especially people and friends who are living here, they are just friendly!
I'd never forget you guys and these times we have been for!!

ED. Wang 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。