2008年7月2日 星期三

Christian Fässler(Swissland)

Christian Fässler(Switzerland)

He is my first friend in Australia. We meet in our gorgeous homestay.
We both born in Jun, but he became 21 years old in Australia, I'm 30 years old..
He said "Happy birthday old man, haha", and then give me a swissland card game for my birthday present. I was so happy at that moment, even I already passed through 29 times birthday.

When the first time I meet him. I was so nervous about everything. My English is very pool.
I can't speak, listen well. I afrid I can't communicat with him and my homestay parents.
Thank you, Christian. You patiently speak English with me everyday, let me learn more and more, and listened I explain "The Chinese word's 6 types" in my poor English.

Those were very good time ! I'll always remember about these!

Wish you will have a safty and happy travel in Australia !

沒有留言: