2008年7月2日 星期三

Damon, Park hyun ho (Korean)

Damon, Park hyun ho (Korea)

He is my second friend in Australia. We started our English class at the same time. After an boring English test, we became classmate. At first sight, I thought he was a strange guy. The weather was so hot, but he always wear a wool hat.

When we meet in Smoking Area again. My first question to him wasn't "Where are you come form." It was "Why you always wear this hat, aren't you feel hot?" He said,"Because My hair style is ugly, so I need wear this hat all the time."

Then we became good friend. We always smoking together, eating lunch together, and went to city monkey around together. Then we went to Mission Beach and Daintree forest together.

Espically the Daintree forest trip. It was truely a unforgetable time, we laugh all the day and night, play "loser's jump" swimming in the cold swimming pool and beach!

Damon, I hope I can study and be your presentation partener one more time!

沒有留言: